Monday, June 7, 2010

Flooding

I just want to give a shout out to my dear friends along Little Cottonwood Creek in Murray. We used to own a condo that bordered the creek, and we still have dear friends that live along there. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this stressful time. I'm also willing to send SE over to sandbag. In fact, he was doing that for a while last night at the elementary school.

This blog is supposed to be about me being positive despite life's adversities, but I honestly can't think of anything positive to say about this. Let me work on this for a second...


Okay--here's something I could say--SE needed the exercise, and he's always up that time of night anyway.

I hear the creek has crested, but I've also heard there's a chance that it will rise again today, due to hot temperatures. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment